Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween: Part 1

The boys both had Halloween parties today and on Tuesday T. and I went to one at story time.
It's been a fun week, getting ready for the big night!
Here is T. as Optimus Prime - he is in LOVE with this costume.
Here he is at daycare reluctantly digging out the pumpkin. Apparently this look means: "Okay so I touched it, can I be done now?"
Every year at G's school they have a parade so the kids can show off their costumes to the other kids and parents who can go. I've been lucky enough to go every year (although I think I missed the first year because I didn't know about it) Here is G. all dressed up today. I must say, this costume was all P's doing. Isn't it awesome? Not only did he work on it late into the night right before he left for Calgary, but he worked on it IN Calgary and couriered the finished product to me.
G. was over-the-moon excited about it.

That's G's teacher in the background. Isn't that awesome? All of the teachers get so into Halloween at this school. I love it.
More pictures to come following the big event tomorrow night!!! It will be T's first time trick-or-treating - should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment