Friday, October 30, 2009

So much going on!

So first: T. had his second swimming lesson and it went...well....swimmingly! He went into the pool room and I waited at the door, fully anticipating that I'd be there crouched on my knees for 1/2 an hour. About 30 seconds later he said "You can go now mommy". Music to my ears! He did so well and absolutely loved it! Hooray T!
With the H1N1 becoming more and more prevalent in our area (our school now has an outbreak), we've been reading up on how to prevent it and finding out about the vaccine. I already have T. vaccinated and I'm going to try to get G. and I done this evening. If the lineup is massive, we'll go next Friday when we have an appointment. I just feel the need to get them both done ASAP.
Halloween is tomorrow!!! We've been busy getting treats ready for school/daycare, finishing costumes and decorating outside and in. It's one of our favourite times of year and we like to go all out!
Finally...P. is home tomorrow!!!! Hooray! We have missed him so much and cannot wait to see him and play and catch up! The boys have been so awesome and patient while he's been away - but boy are they going to be happy to see him!
So that's our busy week. H1N1, Halloween, swimming success and a homecoming. Sounds pretty good (well except for the H1N1 - go away bug!)

No comments:

Post a Comment