Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Marineland!!!

I surprised the boys today with a 'last hurrah' trip of the summer to Marineland! They have only been one other time and I thought we needed to go again.
Feeding the bears and fish were a big hit!



The aquariums are amazing. The boys LOVE them and could watch the belugas and killer whales swim forever!











This was T's attempt at a picture of G and I. You can tell it's us at least....



G took these next few of the whales....









The rides were a blast for them! Just a tad taller and they can pretty much go on all of them!










G's picture of T and I. He had light in his favour...



Cuteness.

First ride of the day!

Such a great way to cap off an amazing summer with them. I am going to do a recap post soon of all of the fun things we did. Stay tuned! For now, thanks boys for an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment