Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Greasy fries and the beach!

The boys and I had lunch at Hutch's today (mmmm greasy fries) and hit the beach with the big rocks! G put money in this tiny juke box and it worked! It was so exciting!




Love T's face in this one






G got 6 skips out of one of his rocks!



Aaaah, I am falling!







Aaaah me too!!!








Big splash!





I loaded their bikes in the car so they could ride on the bike trail for a while.


I like to call this "the ice cream incident of 2011". Seriously why do the ice cream workers feel the need to put so much on?

Little boy looking up at (to) big boy

My new favourite picture of these awesome boys!
I asked for goofy poses and boy did I get goofy!




Third day of vacation this week together and we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment