Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lion Safari!

The boys and I went to the Lion Safari today. Probably G's last trip of the year. I am getting the feeling that he is almost done with the Lion Safari. I don't have to drag him there, but he isn't quite as excited about it as he used to be. Just a sign that he is growing up!

Running back around to the play park!




Hanging in the ball pit!



Way up high!

Umm...I think T had an itch.


Happy boys...







Love this one of T.



Feeding the ducks



And by the time it was 1:00, they were hot! So off to the splash pad we went!



T waiting for the huge bucket to dump water on him. He is the one in the orange bathing suit.



So much fun!







Soaking wet!







This tickles - ha ha ha!



This too!



Not sleeping, but close. Walking and swimming tired him out!

I will always have such special memories of the boys and I at Lion Safari. Maybe I can squeeze one more year there with G! Thanks for a great day, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment