Monday, July 27, 2009

Long time no post!

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a week since I've posted something.
Guess we've been busy.
Let's see...what is new around our house.
Oh yes!
T. is now consistently sitting on the potty!
No pee yet, but we are thinking it is just a matter of time.
G. is enjoying theatre camp so much and is very excited about his upcoming show on Saturday.
We're excited to see it!
The boys' family party is this weekend, which they are very excited about.
And we had a little family reunion this weekend, which was a lot of fun!
So lots has been going on and not much has been posted about that.
I will try to be more on top of it!
Oh, one more thing. I think we got enough rain this past weekend to last us at least a year or so.
I am surprised we didn't float away!
I'll be in touch soon! Hopefully next time I'll have some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment