Saturday, July 18, 2009

He is 7!

I cannot believe that this boy is 7 today.
It is unbelievable to me that I have known him for only 7 years and yet it feels like those 7 years have gone by so quickly and that he was turning 2 just a few minutes ago!
My heart has definitely grown since that day.
I have learned so much about being a mommy and I am still learning so much each day.
He makes P. and I so proud and is one awesome boy.
Here's how he spent his day:
Opening his StarWars Lego Wii game...just a tad excited!Magic Treehouse Research book on Pirates...we have a thing for pirates in our house and the boys' family party is going to have a pirate theme. And G. LOVES Magic Treehouse. So it was a win-win present!
Two new Magic Treehouse books - numbers 29 and 30. He read 29 on our car ride today and loved it.
Tranformers Bumblebee. It says suitable for 4 year olds, but man is it hard!
Both boys were very excited about the huge Optimus Prime Transformer. Again, P. did most of the transforming. Hopefully G. will learn it soon too!
We had a birthday pancake, sausage and bacon breakfast. Lots of fun!
Then we headed to the beach to climb, throw and collect rocks!








After the beach, we headed here for ice cream. P. and I used to go here as teenagers and we hadn't been in over 10 years. It was fun to take the boys there!
It was a very fun and relaxing day. G. is now playing his new Wii game with P. as I post this. A great end to a great 7th birthday! We love you G! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment