Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Decorating!

We got out the Christmas decorations this past weekend. The boys had a blast looking at everything and putting it in just the right place.

Here they are rifling through the bins - 3 of the 4 we have! G. checking out a Christmas card and wearing his "Dear Santa I've Been Nice, Gabriel" shirt
T. and two of the many musical items we have for Christmas - I love it!
Decorating the window
The boys' stockings - handmade by their Grandma
Santa greets you as you enter the house
Thought this was funny
Love this Santa - and my name is on his list - yay!
Our bookshelf of Santas
P.'s stocking and my stocking - we've had them since our first Christmas living together! Pretty sure I got them at the dollar store as we had no money!
Our village that lights up. This year I incorporated my nana's houses and I am so happy. She always had a beautiful scene in her kitchen and I love that I can use some of her houses in our display.
We sure do love Santa!
Bought this on Etsy last year
And this one too - I love it!
Wreath's the boys made at S's house
Our Christmas books and other decorations - I love all of the stars
Light up snowflakes on the kitchen window
One of 3 advent calendars we have
So now we're really in the Christmas spirit! Today I bought the boys each their own 2 foot Christmas tree for their room - and tiny decorations. They'll be able to make it their own.
Bring on Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment