Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grateful

When I went back to work after having had G., it was so hard knowing I was going to have to leave him all day. We looked and looked for a good caregiver for him and just happened upon S. She is more than we could have ever asked for. She is caring, patient, does amazing activities with the kids and gives them so much love and attention that I have never once wondered if they were happy or not. It amazes me every day how she cares for 4 or 5 kids under the age of 4 on a daily basis - and always looks happy!
Going back to work after having had T. was SO much easier as we already had S. in place and I just knew he would thrive there like G. did. And boy was I right. Here are some recent pics of T. at S' house. And one huge bonus? Her daughter is a hair stylist and cuts T's hair while he is at daycare!





No comments:

Post a Comment