Friday, March 13, 2009

Bring on summer!

Yesterday we had a new patio door installed. I am so happy with how it all looks. Now we can start talking about painting that room. For those of you who don't know P. and I generally talk about things for a year or two before we actually do the job! A special thanks to Grandma as the money she gave P. and I for Christmas went towards this new door! Thank you!!!

This is the before picture.

Here is Walter working on taking out the old patio door. We've had him twice now to install windows and he's great.

New patio door! Now it might be hard to tell from the picture how different they are. But take my word for it. And I am pretty sure the living room is now a couple of degrees warmer since this new patio door is WAY more energy efficient!


I would not hesitate to use Beverly Hills Home Improvements again. Great company and great service!

Best feature of the patio door: the child lock at the TOP! Ingenious! Sure beats the wooden bar we had shoved in the bottom of our old door!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny and Paul
    I can't wait to see your new door in person. Looks great in the photo. I bet you will notice a huge difference in temp - both hot and cold. Love, Mom/Jan

    ReplyDelete