Sunday, August 1, 2010

T. turns 4!

This boy turned 4 today
FOUR.
That is unbelievable to me.
I remember the night of August 1 at the hospital so clearly.
T. was almost one day old.
P. had to go home as they wouldn't let him stay over night at the hospital and we had to stay one more night. I was alone with T. for the first time and I remember thinking: 'Soak it all in. Every little bit. Because before you know it he'll be four and not a baby any more'. G. had turned four 2 weeks to the day before T. was born, so I knew how it felt! I just can't believe it went this fast again! What an awesome four year old we have! We sure are lucky!

At the end of a busy birthday, it's always nice to put on a Snuggie and relax.



I thought this would be such a huge hit. Buzz Lightyear wings. Nope. He didn't like them! Go figure! Maybe he'll learn to like them!

New lunch bag for school!





Happy Birthday T! We love you and hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment