Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bronte Creek 2010 Part 2!

Another amazing trip to Bronte Creek with the boys.
The day started with lots of jumping, leaping and falling.
This makes me smile every time I look at it.
I think they look so much alike in this one! I have never really thought so, but here? For sure!G's face cracks me up


In the Nature Centre - the bee hive. T. was fascinated by this.
Slithery snake
True/False quiz
Bones!
I grew some antlers mommy!

I grew some too!
Ginormous snapping turtle!

We headed to the pool after the Nature Centre.
G. loves to read under his towel.
We had a great spot right beside some rocks. More jumping.

Jumping can be tiring.
Love this one.It's almost like being at the beach - without having to sit in the sand! They have a sand pit off to the side. Perfect!
Oh blech!
I have a feeling this grin will get this boy into some mischief one day.

This was their 'bad guy pose'. With their dolphin and shark water squirters. And one is pink. Soooo bad! Another great day filled with awesome memories. Thanks boys! I had so much fun with both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment