Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend pics

We had a fabulous day yesterday.
P. put G's new bike together and as you can see, he is just a teensy bit pleased:

T. is still happy riding his fire truck and doesn't have any interest in pedaling a tricycle or bike. I think that child's motto is "I will do it when I'm ready and not a second sooner". But man is he a happy and cute boy!
I was so spoiled yesterday with the card and gifts and breakfast in bed that the boys (all 3) made. Look at this beautiful card! I wish I had taken a picture of the delicious french toast that they made for me. It was unbelievable and from what I could taste it had chocolate, jam and cream inside. Mmmmm!!!
This is what G. made for me at school. I proudly wore the necklace all morning. (then the ribbon started to itch a bit)

And as usual, S. had the kids at daycare make amazing presents. This mug was painted by T. and filled with the dry ingredients to make "Chocolate Mug Cake". I just need to add the wet ingredients, microwave it (in the mug) and voila! Cake! Such a great idea!

At the end of the day, after riding his new bike, playing catch outside with P., and hide and seek with T. and I, this 6 year old boy fell asleep while reading! Too cute!

It was a great Mother's Day. I am looking forward to celebrating with my mom and sister in a few weeks. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment