Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mid week pics

Hard to believe it's already Wednesday. I love long weekends - they make the following week seem so short! Here are a few pictures I've taken the past couple of days of the boys.

G. riding to school, T. in the stroller

G. waiting at the path for me - and for one of his friends - they ride the path to school together. Sadly, right after this was taken, G. had a big tumble off of his bike and got some 'road rash' on his hands. He was not too happy, but seemed fine a few minutes later.

Tonight, G. taking pics of T. in the bath. I will never get tired of these pajamas. I love them so much!

I just really like this picture.

T. carefully washing Diego's hair with real shampoo.

G's tooth is SO close to coming out. Any day now - of course we've said that for about 4 weeks!

Last night we had our first taste of corn on the cob this year. YUM!

No more booster seat for this big boy! He sits in a chair just like the rest of us now!

No comments:

Post a Comment