Monday, September 13, 2010

T's turn

T. had his turn today to shop for school clothes (can't really call it 'back to school' when this is his first year!) with Grandma.
She said that he picked all of these out himself and he was very specific about what he liked and didn't like.
When P. got home T. could hardly contain his excitement and immediately put on his own fashion show. He even cut out and coloured tickets for us.



Glows in the dark. I know.
The hands in the pockets. So cute
Lots of Buzz.

This shirt is my favourite. It's so him and the brown and orange stripes are so awesome. When he wears this he could pretty much just look at me and I'll give him whatever he wants.
Thank you for taking him, mom. I know you probably didn't totally feel like walking around a mall with a 4 year old with your very sore back, but you did it still and made it so much fun for him! He was so happy to show it all to Paul and I and SO proud that he picked it all out himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment