Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

8 years ago, I wasn't even a mom yet! That boggles my mind because it feels like I have always been a mom!
Here is what the boys made for me for breakfast this morning - it was as delicious as it is beautiful!
This is the 'questionnaire' that T. did at S's house:

My mother's name is: Mommy
My mother's favourite food is: sgetti
My mother's favourite TV show is: the news
My mother's favourite colour is: pink
My mother is 4 years old
My mother's eyes are: brown
My mother likes to: play with me
My mother is good at: working
My mother and I like to: watch TV
My mother likes it when I: put my shoes on
My mother is great because: she loves me.

Pretty neat for a 3 1/2 year old eh?

And here is the poem that G. wrote for me. And his comments after it:

Mommy
Playful, fun
Helping, cooking, travelling
Mommy I love you very much
Flying, running, exciting
Friendly, awesome
Jenny

Dear Mommy: You are the best Mommy because you love me and you rock. I couldn't have a better mommy than you. (You still rock.) You are strong happy and fun to play with. You mean more to me than anything. I love you Mommy. Love Gabriel.

What more could a mommy ask for? I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment