Monday, January 11, 2010

Aaaah, organization!

This is our front hall closet.
In a house as small as ours, we have to maximize every inch we have.
Up until yesterday, there was a children's craft table there. We loved it, but I realized that I could get a whole lot more stuff in that space if I took the table out and replaced it with drawers.
Here is the result:
The top small drawers hold large markers, small markers, pencil crayons and crayons. The drawers come right out so the boys can just take that drawer into the kitchen when they want it.
The rest of the drawers hold paper, colouring books, playdoh, stickers, rulers, scissors, glue, beads, etc.
Then inside the closet to the left and the right, I was able to fit skinnier sets of drawers to hold other craft supplies that we use left often.
I love how it looks and functions. Already, T. has been into the drawers and done some colouring!
Oh and the most fun part? We bought a label maker and G. labelled all of the drawers for me! I cannot believe I have not had one of these yet - it is so awesome!
Here here to our newly organized craft space! I see a lot of crafts in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment