Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Written by G.

G. has started bringing home short stories that he types at school.
I thought I would type them in here so you can read them too.
I just love getting a glimpse into his 6 year old mind. I am typing these exactly as they are in front of me.

1) My March Break Weekend
On March Break I went to chucke cheese with Jenny that's my Mommy's name. when we got there Jenny had no idea what we where supposed to do luckily I had bin there. I told her that we had to get tokens I wanted to get 30 tokens I told her but Jenny said that she had to use debit just than a lady told us where. When we had tokens we started to play games. When all tokens were gone Jenny said she would buy me 30 more tokens when all of those ones where gone we put oh I all most forgot after you are done every game you have played you get tickets so when all of the tickets where gone
(G. ran out of time at this point)

2) My Weekend Was...
My weekend was the best weekend ever because at 11:20 Jenny that's my Moms name witch she said she would leave at 11:30 I had my walle watch on that's how I knew. It took a long time for Jenny to get home but I had fun with Paul he is my dads name. we watched superman spiderman & mithbusters. By Gabriel

3) I hope this weekend...
I hope this weekend is fun because i know what we are going to do. We are going to pack up for seaside on the weekend. So we need to pack up. Today Mommy showed me some shorts to take to seaside because it is very hot there. We are going to go in 22 sleeps have a good vacation to By Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment