Friday, February 27, 2009

1/2 hour earlier...and no more the wiser...

Today was a PA day and it was so nice to not have to make a lunch and get G. off to school.
When T. was napping, G. and I played some Wii together. It's rare for us to have that time together now that he is in grade one and I savoured every moment. Even through the sighs and pouts when I WON a game or two (rare occurrence - that boy is GOOD!), I cherished that time with him. He is awesome.
After T. woke up, we hit Costco for some much needed items and then I bought the boys a very rare treat of McDonald's for supper. They were ecstatic.
And you know what I learned today? That the show that they watch right before bed every evening is on 1/2 an hour earlier on Fridays. So of course I let them watch something else after it. Oh wait, NO I DIDN'T!!! They totally went to bed a 1/2 hour early and didn't even know!
This is the type of thing I find very humourous now that I'm a mom.
Ways to trick my kids into thinking they are going to bed on time when in fact they are NOT!
Mwa mwa mwa mwaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment